- Today’s construction projects, very often with restrictive budgets and aggressive schedules are, by design, undertaken by collaborating professional organizations with competing priorities and objectives.
- What does the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) expect in your compliance management system? Learn about the four components of a compliance management system and understand the CFPB's specific expectations. This podcast will help prepare you to successfully pass a CFPB audit and ensure your continued compliance with consumer financial laws.
- Baker Tilly assists manufacturer with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Mega project conditions demand predictive risk mitigation programs to test project management effectiveness, safety program compliance, engineering specification compliance, and non-traditional construction methods from internal audit.
- When unexpected disputes arise on critical projects, concerns about schedule, completion costs and the administrative burden of resolving the dispute soon follow.
- Previous Next