- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services announced a new model for accountable care organizations (ACOs). This “next generation” of ACOs will take on increased risk compared to the current ACO models but with the intent of offering providers and beneficiaries more opportunities to coordinate care. Read more to stay on pulse.
- Recent communications by the Federal Reserve Board Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) have set the stage for increases in interest rates in mid to late 2015. As the domestic economy continues to demonstrate fundamental signs of a sustained recovery, including modest price increases and wage gains, few have challenged the merit of increasing interest rates in the near term.
- Cybersecurity compliance requirements for contractors are not always clearly defined or consistently applied. Requirements often depend on a number of factors, including the agency data/systems being used, contractor services being provided, and contracting processes.
- On March 11, 2015, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) made some important decisions about the ongoing project, Insurance-Disclosures about Short Duration Contracts.
- Organizations with continuous capital programs are likely to encounter claims and litigation sooner or later. This presentation will use a case study to guide participants through the lifecycle of a dispute, providing insight to owners from both a plaintiff and defendant perspective.
- Previous Next