- Contractors who can get a project done and get it done right are on owners’ short lists of firms to work with but this delivery methodology that ensures on-time delivery can be at odds with the need to preserve profit and timely billing.
- HHS requires all healthcare entities, from small provider groups to large health systems to continuously assess risks and vulnerabilities to their data and develop a plan for reducing the risk of a data breach.
- Learn more about who audits internal audit and how a Quality Assessment Review (QAR) can be a great way for the internal audit department to reflect on current activities and to enhance them.
- Learn more from cyber specialists and view the cybersecurity challenges for not-for-profits webinar.
- Earlier this month, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Inspector General (OIG) issued a rare fraud alert on physician compensation.
- Previous Next