- Recap of MBA Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference. Event demonstrated critical importance of maintaining rigorous processes to comply with increasingly complex regulations.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Baker Tilly advisors discussed best practices to support and manage your institution’s global risks and related processes and controls for higher education internal audit professionals at institutions of all sizes.
- OMB and DoD regulators are establishing more structured, meaningful, and effective cybersecurity compliance requirements for contractors. Learn 5 things contractors need to know in this 5 minute webcast about the new guidance.
- At a recent NACD roundtable discussing emerging trends, key considerations, and hot topics related to mergers and acquisitions (M&A), Baker Tilly CEO and AICPA Chairman Tim Christen facilitated a spirited discussion among corporate board directors. Covering organization targeting, merger strategy, implementation planning, compensation and incentives, deal makers/breakers, and success measures, the diverse group shared insights gleaned from their experiences.
- Credit union aligns internal audit and risk management by working with Baker Tilly’s risk, internal audit, and financial institution specialists.
- Previous Next