- Serving as the internal audit department for a global, private equity-owned manufacturer of baked goods
- A new rule recently published will require federal government contractors to apply 15 basic cybersecurity safeguarding requirements and procedures to protect their information systems.
- This presentation reviews the process for building consensus around construction project audit findings, setting a positive tone in the report, and writing for the target audience.
- No organization is immune from a cyber attack. Organizations that are best positioned to protect themselves will play both offense and defense—beginning with a thorough cybersecurity risk assessment.
- ASC 842 requires each separate lease to be classified at its commencement date, which is at the time that the lessee has the leased asset available for use.
- Previous Next