- Understand the process of implementing cybersecurity controls and leading cybersecurity control standards.
- The proposed Cybersecurity Disclosure Act of 2015 has provoked discussion about the role of the Board of Directors in cybersecurity oversight and board member knowledge and awareness of an organization’s cybersecurity management program. Baker Tilly outlines the potential impacts to boards and what’s important to know now.
- New York Department of Financial Services proposed anti-money laundering (AML) requirements, which includes Chief Compliance Officer certification.
- Baker Tilly talks with Bisnow about how to implement an effective cybersecurity management program by looking at cybersecurity holistically and not just as a technology problem. Learn more about what common, yet critical areas most organizations overlook and actionable steps you can take today to protect your data.
- Security breaches can come in a number of forms. It is important for healthcare organizations to assess what types of information they have that could be vulnerable to a cyberattack.
- Previous Next