- On June 30, 2018, the California state legislature passed an unprecedented privacy regulation, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, which takes many of its cues from the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- This five-part guide introduces the core elements of a cybersecurity risk management program to help you better manage your organization’s attack surface.
- Learn about agile methods and its applicability to internal auditing in insurance organizations by viewing this informative webinar.
- View the latest in the construction audit webinar series
- U.K. regulatory body issues data privacy ruling with global implications.