- View Baker Tilly's recent ASC 606 webinar on element 5: recognizing revenue.
- Baker Tilly’s revenue recognition specialists explore allocating the transaction price (consideration) in this webinar.
- New accounting standards mean taxpayers in a variety of industries will face significant changes in how their revenue is recognized.
- In this article we examine the final element, recognizing revenue as the entity satisfies the performance obligations.
- ASC 606 - allocating the transaction price: the entity will recognize revenue for each performance obligation in the amount expected to receive in exchange for the promised goods or services.
- Previous Next