- In this issue, “Dealer Digest” takes a look at the uncertain future of dealer reserve auto financing. It also discusses why, at least in the near term, driverless driving will not likely be the main benefit of driverless cars, and why, with more young buyers entering the automobile market, it might be time for dealerships to overhaul their showrooms — and the way they sell vehicles.
- B2B e-commerce is more than just a channel for companies, it is a way to shift their offline businesses into high gear online and provide a world class multichannel customer experience that B2B customers now expect.
- As a result of Baker Tilly recommendations, the client recognized more than $1,000,000 of tax savings over a two-year period.
- In order to protect themselves and their employees, employers must take a proactive role in educating employees on the importance of accurately reporting their tips.
- On a quarterly basis, Baker Tilly conducts a benchmarking study of auto dealerships. Respondents to the most recent study were primarily dealerships located in the Upper Midwest.
- Previous Next