- As a result of Baker Tilly recommendations, the client recognized more than $1,000,000 of tax savings over a two-year period.
- In order to protect themselves and their employees, employers must take a proactive role in educating employees on the importance of accurately reporting their tips.
- On a quarterly basis, Baker Tilly conducts a benchmarking study of auto dealerships. Respondents to the most recent study were primarily dealerships located in the Upper Midwest.
- The AutoTeam America CEO/CFO Forum was designed to bring a wide variety of timely educational programming to dealers along with strategies and perspectives which can assist them in their day-to-day operations.
- Recent ruling affects how Illinois businesses allocate local sales tax.
- Previous Next