- Year-end planning and compliance for payroll and employment taxes are complex and overwhelming. Controllers, CFOs, CPAs, HR associates, and other financial and operational resources in every organization are faced with managing reporting requirements and timelines and staying current on ever-changing regulations.
- Techniques of hacktavists, organized crime, and foreign governments are inevitably producing data breaches that are more complex and impactful. Learn how forensic accounting can connect the dots in data breach cases.
- Do you feel uncertain about forecasting your dealership’s financial performance for the coming year and setting a budget? With unknown factors in the mix, having misgivings is understandable. But there’s a way to lay solid groundwork for your 2015 financial planning, and it involves analyzing your financial performance in 2014.
- Dealers who flinch each year before their annual audit, or who think of the process as something that will significantly interfere with their work for days at a time, should think again. An audit doesn’t have to be a time-draining or stressful experience for those who are prepared. This article discusses how to anticipate auditors’ requests and learn from the management points they present at the end of an engagement. It also provides tips for preparing for the auditors’ physical inspection of inventory, and why it’s important to discuss with them the best inventory method to use.
- This article discusses the real meaning of transparency and whether the one-price model in auto retailing is a better way to sell vehicles than the traditional sales model of negotiating the vehicle price with customers. The pros and cons of each approach are explored.
- Previous Next