- One job that should be at the top of a dealership’s year end priority list is conducting a recap of 2014 financial performance with their accountant. The review will provide a comprehensive snapshot of the dealership’s financial position toward the end of the year. It also will lay the groundwork for the 2015 financial forecast and budget. This article discusses some of the financial ratios that demand especially close attention, including gross and net profit margins, fixed costs, inventory turnover and current ratio.
- When you don’t properly secure your IT infrastructure, risk is sure to follow.
- The Society of Actuaries recently released new mortality tables for use by plan sponsors when measuring benefit plan costs and obligations. The new tables, RP-2014 (mortality tables) and MP-2014 (longevity improvement scale), will most likely result in higher defined benefit obligations in benefit plans.
- The high-level analysis and commentary in the findings report will allow auto dealerships to compare their expectations on sales, growth, investments and expenditures over the next twelve months against others across the US.
- An ACA-related reporting requirement for the transitional reinsurance fee is due to the Department of Health and Human Services by Nov. 15, 2014.
- Previous Next