- The PATH Act of 2015 extends bonus depreciation, creates a new type of bonus-eligible property and makes the 15-year recovery period for the three types of Qualified Real Property permanent.
- Learn about the New Markets Tax Credit program and how its record allocation of $7 billion in the fourth quarter of 2016 could benefit the capital structure of your project.
- If recently proposed regulations are finalized, it could mean significant changes for estate planning.
- The IRS recently announced an extension of previously existing transitional relief for employers who want to claim the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) for new 2015 hires.
- In an article published in the July/August issues of On Balance magazine, we discuss several common issues and planning strategies for successfully transferring ownership of a family business to the next generation.
- Previous Next