- If recently proposed regulations are finalized, it could mean significant changes for estate planning.
- The IRS recently announced an extension of previously existing transitional relief for employers who want to claim the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) for new 2015 hires.
- In an article published in the July/August issues of On Balance magazine, we discuss several common issues and planning strategies for successfully transferring ownership of a family business to the next generation.
- This whitepaper summarizes key data and trends for auto dealerships for the first quarter of 2016 with comparison to the same period in 2015.
- It’s no longer enough for banks and other financial institutions to simply have good working relationships with the third parties that provide IT and other services. New, stricter standards and increased scrutiny by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), as well as the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC), mean financial institutions now have the same responsibilities for in-house and out-of-house services.
- Previous Next