- The repair and maintenance regulation update in Baker Tilly’s 2015 midyear tax letter provides clarification on the deduction and capitalization of expenditures related to tangible property for landlords.
- The BEA has extended the deadline to file a BE-10, Benchmark Survey of US Direct Investment Report Abroad to June 30, 2015 for US businesses with fewer than fifty foreign affiliates and for new filers.
- The US Department of Labor (DOL) issued a report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits, Assessing the Quality of Employee Benefit Plan Audits. The report is quite troubling as the DOL found a deficiency rate that is too high for such an important element of the system to protect participants in employee benefit plans.
- Selecting a Dealership Management System (DMS) can be a challenging process. Learn how to prepare key dealer personnel for the complex negotiations with DMS vendors and updates on current vendor practices.
- Kevin Henry, CFO of Food Fight Restaurant Group, describes the benefits he and his organization receive from working with Baker Tilly.
- Previous Next