- TRI Holdings, LLC was hired to develop a new corporate headquarters facility for Duluth Trading Company and brought Baker Tilly Capital in to help deliver a comprehensive capital structure to bring the project to life.
- Baker Tilly’s retail team annually analyzes operational and financial data to compile a report of key industry metrics for you to use to evaluate your restaurant’s performance
- Learn about incentive options offered by the U.S. government for private business expansion projects, the steps to utilize these options, and how to manage public perceptions.
- CHRO executives discuss how they brought together disparate HR needs of their global organizations through development of common processes while leveraging Oracle’s HCM Cloud solutions.
- The PATH Act of 2015 extends bonus depreciation, creates a new type of bonus-eligible property and makes the 15-year recovery period for the three types of Qualified Real Property permanent.