- Energy availability is a vital factor in any site selection process. Making an energy decision is more than just cost per kilowatt-hour — a well-designed utility plan should also take into account grid capacity, rate structure, service/distribution, and related utilities, such as wastewater treatment.
- Look at every opportunity to finance projects by evaluating their eligibility for tax credit financing through the New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) and Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Programs, which are designed to support investment in communities and meet the housing needs of residents.
- A local wind developer and trusted member of a rural community set forth a plan to construct a wind farm that stretched across five townships in an upper Midwest state.
- UWO has been recognized as a leader in sustainable practices across the country. A sustainability plan was created in 2006 to further promote and drive the goals set forth by the university.
- MADISON, WI - Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) and the Wisconsin State Energy Office (SEO) have partnered to develop an action plan aimed at assisting dairy farms and cheese-making facilities reduce waste, reduce land spreading, curb impacts on local wastewater facilities and harness available energy sources.
- Previous Next