- Look at every opportunity to finance projects by evaluating their eligibility for tax credit financing through the New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) and Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Programs, which are designed to support investment in communities and meet the housing needs of residents.
- A local wind developer and trusted member of a rural community set forth a plan to construct a wind farm that stretched across five townships in an upper Midwest state.
- UWO has been recognized as a leader in sustainable practices across the country. A sustainability plan was created in 2006 to further promote and drive the goals set forth by the university.
- MADISON, WI - Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) and the Wisconsin State Energy Office (SEO) have partnered to develop an action plan aimed at assisting dairy farms and cheese-making facilities reduce waste, reduce land spreading, curb impacts on local wastewater facilities and harness available energy sources.
- Section 1603 appropriates funds for payments to persons who place in service specified energy property during 2009, 2010 or 2011, or after 2011 if construction began on the property during 2009, 2010 or 2011 and the property is placed in service by a certain date known as the credit termination date. Credit termination dates vary by technology.
- Previous Next