- A Southern utility uses cost of service and rate design studies to update its revenue requirement amid increased purchased power costs and distributed generation.
- Seneca Nation of Indians (SNI) developed one of the largest tribal owned solar projects in the U.S. to become more energy self-sufficient while reducing the overall energy costs for its members.
- Baker Tilly speaks on Austin's Live Green Talk Radio Show about TREIA’s GridNEXT conference and renewable energy advancement.
- The New Markets Tax Credit program, or NMTC, attracts investment for real estate projects, community facilities, and operating businesses. This video provides a basic overview of the NMTC program and projects that are particularly attractive for investment.
- The investment tax credit (ITC) and the production tax credit (PTC) have been extended through two separate bills passed by Congress and signed into law by the president.