- Getting a candidate excited for your job and company is just as important as finding the right candidate.
- Interviewing is a learned skill and the “tell me about yourself” response is one of the most difficult to master.
- Oftentimes, the most unusual questions that are asked during an interview also have the tendency to be the most important.
- If you’re looking for a new job, you don’t have to search on your own.
- Following these four steps will help you develop well-thought-out questions to ask during the interview and demonstrate that you are engaged during the process.
- Previous Next