- A growing law firm felt the need to top grade its finance talent. Baker Tilly Executive Search specialists helped determine the level of talent required and located a finance executive for the role.
- Sending a resume to a hiring manager is a lot like pitching a Hollywood screenplay. You’ve got a few seconds to tell your story and show the decision maker why you deserve a closer look.
- While data points, graphs, spreadsheets, and slide decks may be in your wheelhouse, droning on about your vision using these tactics is the fastest way to transform a boardroom into a “bored room.”
- We’ve all received a job offer at some point in our professional careers. You experience the thrill of achievement and the realization that all the issues with your current situation could be alleviated. Regardless of how average or exceptional an offer might be, that inevitable question lurks: should I ask for more?
- Dress your best. Be a little early, but not too early. Don’t talk about money. Some of the rules pertaining to a first date can be applied to an interview, but you will get much further along in the courting process if you consider these tips.
- Previous Next