- HR technology providers have serious matters to confront as well, including the need to re-imagine HR and Talent Management to be more relevant, flexible, innovative, and less costly.
- Thanks to technology, applying for jobs is easier today than it was years ago. But for a hiring manager, this often translates into more resumes to review and less time to spend reading each one. As a young professional, you are competing with peers who also have limited experience. By making your resume as interesting, readable, visually appealing, and error-free as possible, you can stand out from the crowd.
- A growing law firm felt the need to top grade its finance talent. Baker Tilly Executive Search specialists helped determine the level of talent required and located a finance executive for the role.
- Sending a resume to a hiring manager is a lot like pitching a Hollywood screenplay. You’ve got a few seconds to tell your story and show the decision maker why you deserve a closer look.
- While data points, graphs, spreadsheets, and slide decks may be in your wheelhouse, droning on about your vision using these tactics is the fastest way to transform a boardroom into a “bored room.”
- Previous Next