- This presentation reviews the process for building consensus around construction project audit findings, setting a positive tone in the report, and writing for the target audience.
- In the Summer 2016 issue of NAIOP’s Development magazine, Phil Santarelli weighs in on how new guidance from the FASB will change how tenants account for leases in coming years.
- Learn more about testing transactions and verifying compliance once your audit plan is in place. We’ll help you understand which transactions need to be tested, what factors drive testing populations, and more.
- Learn how to write a construction audit plan in today’s facility development environment and understand what has changed over the last five years.
- Part III of our succession planning series will cover passing your business on to future generations.
- Previous Next