- The due date for filing Form 1099-MISC for 2016 with the IRS is changing and, if you don't comply, you could be in for some fairly substantial penalties.
- Baker Tilly's Dwayne Holt talks with Bisnow about the ins and outs of closely held real estate companies. From advantages and disadvantages to key operating differentiators, see how these smaller structured companies stay competitive in today’s market.
- Do you have what it takes to win at negotiations? Baker Tilly provides Bisnow with professional tips to nail your next negotiation. What is the best prep? Do years of experience, books and classes on negotiation make a significant difference? Is careful, deal-specific research the best strategy? Our latest thought leadership answers these questions and more.
- A commercial REIT sought to review certain operational and financial policies, procedures and controls. Baker Tilly governance, risk and compliance professionals helped enhance the REIT's operations.
- A REIT was looking for an outsourced internal audit function to assist with SOX compliance. Baker Tilly became the REIT's internal audit partner.
- Previous Next