- The new tax law will impact how REITs will make future business decisions. This article outlines some of the primary considerations REITs should keep in mind as they navigate the new rules.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will have implications for the preservation and rehabilitation of our existing buildings across the country.
- Steve Lawson, tax partner in Baker Tilly's real estate practice, provides five ways commercial real estate professionals may organize their taxes before the new year.
- Baker Tilly partners Monica Dalwadi and David Jamiolkowski talk with Bisnow about an internal controls method all real estate investment trusts (REITs) should incorporate to stay ahead of potential fraud risks.
- Who knew good chemistry and the old proverb “two heads are better than one” could apply to commercial real estate? Baker Tilly provides Bisnow with the ins and outs of executing a successful joint venture.
- Previous Next