- Housing authority selects the team of Vantage Development and subcontractor Baker Tilly as their co-development partner of a 172-unit project at Willingham Village Apartments
- Baker Tilly collaborated with WinnDevelopment to provide New Markets Tax Credit and Historic Tax Credit advisory services.
- This presentation reviews the process for building consensus around construction project audit findings, setting a positive tone in the report, and writing for the target audience.
- In the Summer 2016 issue of NAIOP’s Development magazine, Phil Santarelli weighs in on how new guidance from the FASB will change how tenants account for leases in coming years.
- Learn more about testing transactions and verifying compliance once your audit plan is in place. We’ll help you understand which transactions need to be tested, what factors drive testing populations, and more.
- Previous Next