- Baker Tilly Capital structured the first PACE Wisconsin financing deal to redevelop a warehouse into Hotel Indigo Madison.
- The Energy Efficient Commercial Buildings Tax Deduction, included in Internal Revenue Code Section 179D, is commonly called the Commercial Building Deduction or the 179D deduction.
- The 45L tax credit, which provides eligible contractors with a $2,000 tax credit for each energy efficient dwelling unit, has been retroactively extended through the end of 2017. Use our qualification form to see if your project is eligible.
- Austin Business Journal shares how the Central Texas Food bank financed a new 135,000-square-foot facility with New Market Tax Credits program.
- Though the industry was already assuming a lower rate through the last half of 2017, the new corporate tax rate equates to an approximate 3- to 4-cent additional drop in LIHTC pricing. Now more than ever, developers should use cost segregation studies to secure better rates.
- Previous Next