- Baker Tilly partnered with Bisnow, a leading commercial real estate news source, to produce exclusive interviews that provide behind-the-scenes perspectives from leading real estate developers, entrepreneurs and industry giants.
- It is estimated that 50 percent of partners of the AM Law 200 are baby boomers, and of this 50 percent, 16 percent will retire in the next five years. How will this impact the commercial real estate industry? For starters, office space is the second-largest expenditure for law firms, after salaries.
- Learn about incentive options offered by the U.S. government for private business expansion projects, the steps to utilize these options, and how to manage public perceptions.
- The due date for filing Form 1099-MISC for 2016 with the IRS is changing and, if you don't comply, you could be in for some fairly substantial penalties.
- Baker Tilly's Dwayne Holt talks with Bisnow about the ins and outs of closely held real estate companies. From advantages and disadvantages to key operating differentiators, see how these smaller structured companies stay competitive in today’s market.
- Previous Next