- For heavy lease users across the retail, airline, manufacturing/distribution and construction sectors, the new lease accounting standard will have significant implications. Our latest Bisnow article provides details regarding the changing standards.
- In this issue of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we focus on employee benefit and executive compensation changes resulting from tax reform.
- With the European Union's (EU) GDPR enforcement date looming and many organizations still attempting to determine their GDPR potential exposure, use this assessment to ask some critical questions and quickly determine your organization's data footprint and potential impact.
- Is your Low Income Housing Tax Credit property approaching the end of its LIHTC compliance period? Listen to the recording as our housing and tax professionals discuss ways to prepare for the likely upcoming transition.
- Have you heard about virtual CISO? With cyberattacks more prevalent in the workplace, Baker Tilly's David Ross, principal and cybersecurity growth leader, suggests why this virtual role might be a viable solution for companies.
- Previous Next