- Baker Tilly discusses key elements of a successful joint venture partnership and the importance of finding a partner with whom you can build a solid plan addressing both parties goals. Learn about the symbiotic nature of joint ventures and why due diligence is the most important best practice.
- Baker Tilly partner Wayne Schiferl shares insights into the affordable housing industry with readers of the Minnesota Real Estate Journal.
- Dan Brennan, founding partner of Laurie & Brennan, LLP, rejoins our series to break down the terms and conditions any good construction contract should contain. He provides an overview of terms that can be used which are explicit and protect the owner and contractor from misinterpretation and unintended consequences.
- The Surface Transportation and Veterans Health Care Choice Improvement Act of 2015 (the Act), signed into law July 31, 2015, modified several tax provisions.
- Crowdfunding continues to be a hot topic in the real estate industry, but how does it really work and how it is affecting developers today?
- Previous Next