- A university asked Baker Tilly to perform a review of the policies and procedures in place related to facilities and construction management, in support of its internal audit plan.
- A private, non-profit university had completed the construction of two new residence halls and a parking structure with plans for additional construction in the coming years.
- Baker Tilly Capital helped Wisconsin Built secure new financing that was used to fund a shareholder buyout, refinance existing higher cost debt, and fund working capital needs going forward.
- A recent court case serves as a good reminder of how the passive activity loss (PAL) rules apply to real estate professionals.
- Identifying and mitigating construction project risk is not limited to the quantitative analysis of project cost data.
- Previous Next