- How housing is financed has changed significantly in the seven years since the mortgage crisis, from tighter regulation and increased oversight to shifts in housing needs and our country’s cultural dynamics. What role do banks, local not-for-profits, and individuals play in the ever evolving mortgage and housing markets?
- Through researching alternative depreciation methods and applying specialized tax knowledge, Baker Tilly determined that our client, a trust with an 33 percent ownership investment in a local restaurant, could capitalize on a substantial cost-saving 179 deduction that is typically disallowed by trusts.
- Organizations with continuous capital programs are likely to encounter claims and litigation sooner or later. This presentation will use a case study to guide participants through the lifecycle of a dispute, providing insight to owners from both a plaintiff and defendant perspective.
- Sometimes family business owners need to hire non-family CEOs to lead their companies. While the reasons for this type of change vary, these best practices are helpful for selecting a non-family CEO.
- In the accounting profession, the war for top talent is in full force. Follow these eight tips to get the most out of your recruitment dollars.
- Previous Next