- The accounting rules for mergers and acquisitions can be complicated depending on how a deal is structured. Here are four questions to ask to help you record your transaction correctly.
- Listen to the second webinar in this construction claims series as we review what procedures are necessary to understand, quantify the potential financial impact and generate a claim.
- View the latest in the construction audit webinar series
- Reducing the amount of financial risk during a construction project starts with selecting an architect and contractor with the right kind of experience for the project and having detailed, completed documents.
- Baker Tilly assists developer in funding the reconstruction of critical 120-unit affordable housing community.