- Baker Tilly Capital helps manufacturing client take advantage of available tax credits and incentives
- Housing authority selects the team of Vantage Development and subcontractor Baker Tilly as their co-development partner of a 172-unit project at Willingham Village Apartments
- Baker Tilly collaborated with WinnDevelopment to provide New Markets Tax Credit and Historic Tax Credit advisory services.
- Huron Capital Partners, LLC and Duchossois Capital Management, LLC acquired Systems, Incorporated, adding it to their existing portfolios of successful companies.
- Many states allow local governments to use tax increment financing (TIF) as an economic development tool to encourage growth within their communities. There are specifics to Wisconsin that should be understood when considering TIF as a financing tool.
- Previous Next