- Crowdfunding continues to be a hot topic in the real estate industry, but how does it really work and how it is affecting developers today?
- Baker Tilly provided project finance advisory services to the development partners in order to source and secure financing needed to complete the George Washington Bridge Bus Station.
- When making a location decision, understanding how to compete, negotiate, structure, and close transactions is critical for complex capital structures that include federal, state, and local financial products.
- Understand the tips for negotiating for government incentives for investment into private projects.
- Due to increased loan volume and historically low interest rates available to borrowers, HUD has expanded its Interest Rate Reduction program, permitting borrowers of performing properties to reduce interest rates on FHA insured loans through a greatly abbreviated application process rather than requiring them to go through a complete, traditional refinancing. Now is the time for affordable housing borrowers to explore their refinancing options.
- Previous Next