- Huron Capital Partners, LLC and Duchossois Capital Management, LLC acquired Systems, Incorporated, adding it to their existing portfolios of successful companies.
- Many states allow local governments to use tax increment financing (TIF) as an economic development tool to encourage growth within their communities. There are specifics to Wisconsin that should be understood when considering TIF as a financing tool.
- Real estate developments can advance important public policy goals. But the most worthwhile real estate developments are often the most challenging.
- Part III of our succession planning series will cover passing your business on to future generations.
- With Baker Tilly’s assistance, our client was able to assemble layered financing and leverage commitments to apply for and be awarded competitive 9 percent Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) in its first funding attempt. The project is intended to provide permanent, supportive housing and services to low and very low income veterans.
- Previous Next