- A beef processing facility secured $20 million in NMTC allocation to support their expansion project. Learn more about the job creation and community impact in Minnesota!
- With a desire to expand their market reach, a steel supplier and manufacturer needed financing to not only make their project possible but create and retain jobs as well as invest in a Cleveland area community.
- In need of an expansion to keep up with consumer and commercial customer demand, a cheese processing facility obtained $30.5 million in NMTC allocation to complete the project financing.
- CEO, Brett Gerber, and VP of Finance, Paul Gunther, explain why they chose Baker Tilly over other service providers. Also hear how our affordable housing team supports a seamless transition of new clients.
- The bipartisan budget act of 2018 includes impacts to existing renewable energy credits