- One of the largest firms in the country abruptly decided to liquidate, leaving retired partners in with more than $20 million in unfunded pension payments due. Baker Tilly forensic investigation and valuation services supported the trustee’s recovery through various settlements and adversary actions.
- Synchrogenix was able to successfully sell their business to Certara, a leading technology-enabled drug development and drug safety consultancy.
- In 2014, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued eighteen Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs). There are several major areas expected to be updated in 2015, including leases, disclosure framework, and accounting for financial instruments. To help you review the most recent updates, links are provided to the detailed FASB information for each of the 2014 ASUs.
- Year-end planning and compliance for payroll and employment taxes are complex and overwhelming. Controllers, CFOs, CPAs, HR associates, and other financial and operational resources in every organization are faced with managing reporting requirements and timelines and staying current on ever-changing regulations.
- SOC 2 report gives stakeholders a better understanding of controls and increases your customer’s confidence.
- Previous Next