- With the changing competitive legal landscape, Baker Tilly's client engaged us to re-evaluate their existing business model to improve profits and the profits-per-partner to better position the firm to retain top talent and attract strategic lateral candidates.
- A successful regional law firm turns to Baker Tilly to develop an alternative budgeting revenue method when they experienced a decline in profits-per-partner.
- The due date for filing Form 1099-MISC for 2016 with the IRS is changing and, if you don't comply, you could be in for some fairly substantial penalties.
- Baker Tilly discusses individual tax services for attorneys, highlighting best practices and practical tips that are unique to the legal community to ensure you are identifying your immediate opportunities, addressing tax, financial, or estate concerns and, importantly, charting a course for action.
- Baker Tilly communicates the current risks an intellectual property law firm faces in their IT control environment, the recommended controls to mitigate those risks, the remaining risks after assessing the control environment and the consequence and likelihood of adverse events.
- Previous Next