- The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act specifically impacts law firms. Baker Tilly’s Bill Apple talks with Law Practice Today about key considerations every law firm leader should keep in mind.
- Learn more about the hot topics that are impacting law firms by downloading this useful collection of articles and insights, featuring tax reform, cybersecurity, and more!
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 has made significant changes to the deductibility of business meals and entertainment starting in 2018.
- Learn more about the 10 areas that law firm partners should consider with their Schedule K-1 packets.
- Learn more about how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will affect law firms and other similar professional service firms.