- Learn more about the hot topics that are impacting law firms by downloading this useful collection of articles and insights, featuring tax reform, cybersecurity, and more!
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 has made significant changes to the deductibility of business meals and entertainment starting in 2018.
- Learn more about the 10 areas that law firm partners should consider with their Schedule K-1 packets.
- Learn more about how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will affect law firms and other similar professional service firms.
- With the legal landscape evolving, many clients are asking firms to provide more for less, so when pricing out services, firms are hoping their best guess is accurate enough to generate a profit. Analyzing client/matter profitability provides an opportunity for a firm to modify its existing business model to improve firm profits.