- Food and beverage merger activity declined slightly in the first quarter of 2014, but the trend of large transactions continued as Japanese beverage company Suntory Holdings Ltd. acquired Beam Inc. for a transaction value of $15.8 billion and grocery store chain Albertsons acquired Safeway for a transaction value of approximately $9.4 billion.
- Baker Tilly Capital helped Wisconsin Built secure new financing that was used to fund a shareholder buyout, refinance existing higher cost debt, and fund working capital needs going forward.
- Working with Baker Tilly, the company secures another allocation of New Markets Tax Credits and a new corresponding debt facility to fund additional growth needs while creating new jobs and reducing waste.
- As part of the JOBS Act, Congress directed the SEC to review the requirements related to Regulation A with an eye towards liberalizing the process and making it easier for emerging growth companies to raise capital.
- Taking a comprehensive approach to due diligence and responding appropriately to the results provides the best opportunity to fulfill the promise of a deal.
- Previous Next