- In this webinar for manufacturers, you will learn how a private equity firm thinks and analyzes a target manufacturing company, so that if and when it does come time to sell, you will know how to position your company for the optimal result.
- The hedge fund, private equity and alternative asset industries will be impacted by a number of tax provisions from the final tax reform bill, “Tax Cuts and Job Act,” signed into law on Dec. 22, 2017.
- The third quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 12.5 percent, 13.4 percent and 20.7 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion identify their firm’s basic transaction parameters and what they look for before bringing a new company into their portfolio.
- The software and technology sector has become a major catalyst driving M&A among buyers both inside and outside the industry. This report delves into M&A insights and trends in the software and technology industry.
- Previous Next