- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion detail current trends and characteristics that attracted them to the food and beverage industry.
- As demand for food and commodities continues to rise, the impact on agricultural cooperatives throughout the country is leading to consolidation. This is setting the stage for increased merger and acquisition activity.
- A nationally recognized specialty veterinary hospital approached Baker Tilly Capital seeking to recapitalize the business to accomplish its strategic objectives.
- Specialty food companies, including food products, foodservice and craft beverage companies, are in high demand by private equity investors.
- M&A activity in Central Pennsylvania saw an increase during the first quarter of 2017 with the number of closed transactions going up by 6.7 percent.
- Previous Next