- The preliminary unemployment rate in the Philadelphia region was estimated at 4.8 percent for February 2016, slightly below the national rate of 5.0 percent.
- The domestic automotive market continued its recovery in 2015 recording 17.8 million unit sales, a 9 percent increase over 2014.
- The precision machined products industry consists of diversified manufacturing businesses producing highly engineered components.
- The US auto dealer merger and acquisition market has ramped up significantly over the past two years, as 2015 dealer acquisitions increased 40 percent over 2014, which followed a 60 percent increase in 2014 over 2013.
- The craft brewery industry is comprised of four segments of breweries that produce a limited amount of beer, typically up to 6.0.
- Previous Next