- There were 146 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the first quarter of 2017, a decline of 0.7 percent from the 147 closed transactions in the prior quarter.
- President Trump released his blueprint for an overhaul to the tax system. The plan calls for major changes to the corporate tax rate and individual tax brackets.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's engineering and construction M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. engineering and construction sector, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- The precision machined products industry consists of diversified manufacturing businesses producing highly engineered components to customer specifications using a variety of materials such as steel.
- Choosing an advisor to help sell your business is nearly as important as the decision to sell in the first place. Whoever you choose should start by listening–actively–to your goals and objectives.
- Previous Next