- There were 30 middle-market deals with reported deal values in the Great Lakes region during the second quarter of 2018 with an aggregate transaction value of $2.18 billion.
- There were 122 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the second quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $10.4 billion.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC provided mergers and acquisitions, financial advisory and incentives advisory solutions to a variety of clients during the last half of 2017 and first half of 2018.
- The number of middle-market transactions in the Great Lakes region with reported transaction values declined in the first quarter of 2018, while total deal value experienced a significant increase.
- When Michael Cowell, founder and CEO of GeoStructures, realized it was necessary to transition the business to new ownership, he approached Baker Tilly Capital as his investment bank to market the company to potential buyers.