- The number of middle-market transactions in the Great Lakes region with reported transaction values declined in the first quarter of 2018, while total deal value experienced a significant increase.
- The third quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 12.5 percent, 13.4 percent and 20.7 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion identify their firm’s basic transaction parameters and what they look for before bringing a new company into their portfolio.
- The software and technology sector has become a major catalyst driving M&A among buyers both inside and outside the industry. This report delves into M&A insights and trends in the software and technology industry.
- In a recent article from NJBIZ's special FoodBizNJ program, Baker Tilly Capital's Steve Economou discusses the increased craving private equity firms have for specialty food companies.