- Creighton University, a Jesuit University with more than 8,000 students, implements Oracle Talent Management Cloud land Talent Acquisition Cloud to reduce inefficiencies and enhance processes.
- Top tier global design & delivery firm moves to Oracle HCM Cloud after a large acquisition to bring HR systems & processes together, eliminate process inefficiencies & increase access to talent data.
- One of the nation's top private research & teaching universities improved their candidate experience, internal user experience & reporting capabilities by optimizing Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud.
- A pre-implementation ‘Harmonization’ planning phase can help organizations prioritize their HR roadmap and develop a plan to address and resolve critical barriers to success.
- HR departments in retail have been facing challenges & the ones that survive are those that anticipate and adapt. In this new year, these are the top 10 initiatives we are hearing from retail CHROs.
- Previous Next