- Organizations that enter into sponsorship agreements with different businesses need to understand the terms of each agreement to help it determine its exposure to taxable unrelated business income (UBI).
- With the passage of Wisconsin Act 20, the oversight of charitable organizations operating in Wisconsin will be transferred from the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS)—the old Wisconsin Department of Regulation and Licensing—to the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions (DFI).
- This series will help you see eye to eye with your IT department as you discover the ways in which IT controls can help your organization’s finance activities. Each quarter, a new webcast will be introduced with each presentation for viewing at your convenience.
- Based on inquiries to the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) on which entities will be within the scope of the draft Private Company Decision-Making Framework: A Guide for Evaluating Financial Accounting and Reporting for Private Companies (the “Guide”), FASB has issued proposed guidance on the definition of public business entities.
- A freestanding, not-for-profit hospital planned to undertake some major construction project including extensive renovations, addition of a new building, and expansion of its research institute.
- Previous Next