- The DFI issued a letter highlighting changes that affect the registration process and filing requirements of charitable organizations operating in Wisconsin.
- Private foundations can be a great tool to meet the philanthropic needs of organizations. However, these organizations need to be careful when making distributions to avoid some common pitfalls.
- Over the past decade and especially during these recessionary times, many tax-exempt social and golf clubs have entertained the idea of what the world would be like if they decided to become a fully taxable club or a hybrid club under section 277.
- There are many elements of the proposed Tax Reform Act of 2014 that would result in significant changes for not-for-profit organizations.
- The US Office of Management and Budget recently issued comprehensive grant reform rules, read about the changes and how to comply.
- Previous Next