- A law firm counseling a government agency needed a firm that could discreetly perform inquiries and testing of the CFO’s financial transactions to explore for potentially fraudulent or imprudent transactions.
- Baker Tilly specialists discuss the recent changes pertaining to the Affordable Care Act Section 4980H-Pay or Play requirements and outline steps to evaluate healthcare coverage for your employees.
- The DFI issued a letter highlighting changes that affect the registration process and filing requirements of charitable organizations operating in Wisconsin.
- Private foundations can be a great tool to meet the philanthropic needs of organizations. However, these organizations need to be careful when making distributions to avoid some common pitfalls.
- Over the past decade and especially during these recessionary times, many tax-exempt social and golf clubs have entertained the idea of what the world would be like if they decided to become a fully taxable club or a hybrid club under section 277.
- Previous Next