- This webinar will offer information and recommendations for developing a successful plan to implement the changes related to the OMB Uniform Grant Guidance.
- With the proliferation of nonprofit organizations comes the need for more individuals willing to step into the important role of a board director. A board director serves to shepherd the organization to long-term sustainability. The board director role carries risk if individuals are not aware of their obligations related to the issues and concerns that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has attempted to address in the newly designed information reporting form, the Form 990.
- De-risking strategies in pension plans are currently much discussed by corporate management and pension plan fiduciaries. These strategies may include adopting a liability driven investment (LDI) strategy or purchasing participating annuity contracts (buy-in contracts) on the asset side to decrease volatility and manage cash flow.
- Mobile devices transform the way your organization serves customers and generates business, as well as communicates with your employees and stakeholders. These same devices bring new and increased risks to your organization’s data, competitive advantage/intellectual property, and reputation. Managing these risks requires a holistic approach, which goes beyond just securing the software on a device.
- When reviewing financial statements, not-for-profit board members and managers sometimes make the mistake of focusing solely on bottom-line figures, but these statements also may include a wealth of information in their disclosures. Savvy constituents and potential supporters know this, so not-for-profit executives need to be familiar with the common types of disclosures and the information they make available for scrutiny.
- Previous Next