- Understanding the requirements of donor advised funds, charitable organization can mitigate tax and regulation risks.
- A welcome relief for small not-for-profits, Form 1023-EZ will make it easy for a large majority of charity organizations to apply for tax-exempt status.
- Properly allocating and recording direct and indirect expenses provides charitable organizations with accurate performance ratios.
- The New York Office of Unclaimed Funds (NYOUF) released a new policy for business-to-business transactions that has a bearing on unclaimed property holders within the state.
- Baker Tilly addressed IT challenges to increase efficiency across mission critical operations.
- Previous Next