- Baker Tilly has put together a five step evaluation process to better prepare our not-for-profit clients for the transition effort in advance of the requirements that will be taking effect in 2019.
- The new not-for-profit financial reporting standard, ASU No. 2016-14, requires an organization to disclose specific qualitative and quantitative liquidity information on their financial statements.
- The Tax Cut and Jobs Act makes numerous direct changes to tax-exempt organization taxation, as well as major changes to individual and corporate taxation that will indirectly affect these organizations.
- This webinar highlights sections of the Tax Cut and Jobs Act (the Act) affecting unrelated business income in addition to potential tax planning opportunities to help tax-exempt organizations adapt to the new UBI reporting regime.
- Baker Tilly’s tax-exempt organization professionals provide insight into the numerous direct changes to tax-exempt entity taxation during this webinar.
- Previous Next