- Baker Tilly partner Wayne Schiferl shares insights into the affordable housing industry with readers of the Minnesota Real Estate Journal.
- Subject matter specialists Mike Cullen and Michael Wright discussed cybersecurity challenges unique to non-governmental organizations (NGO) and not-for-profit organizations in a recent live session, including:
- The AICPA recently released an exposure draft of the proposed revisions to the Trust Services Principles and Criteria. The most significant change in the proposed revisions is the integration of the privacy principles and criteria into the common criteria.
- Stay on the pulse of healthcare by reading about what's going on with the Supreme Court, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the Health Resources and Services Administration and many other items taking place on the hill, at the agencies, and in the courts.
- Learn more from cyber specialists and view the cybersecurity challenges for not-for-profits webinar.
- Previous Next