- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Ashley Deihr, senior manager, and University of Kansas’s John Curran, university director of internal audit, discussed creative approaches to resource allocation and shared how data analytics can be used to maximize audit coverage and efficiency.
- Uniform Guidance will impact your organization’s single audit. This webinar will discuss the changes and how they will impact your single audit.
- Your single audit should be a smooth process. This webinar will help clarify the roles and responsibilities of both the auditor and the auditee for your next single audit under the Uniform Guidance.
- The United States is host to 1.1 million not-for-profit organizations. These organizations, many of which do not maintain strong internal control processes, are ripe for fraud and embezzlement.
- Succession planning is a critical component of any size organization, and not-for-profit organizations, with their unique circumstances, mission focus, and volunteer dependency, need to be sure they are mapped for success in their key leadership roles.
- Previous Next