- Included in this e-Book is valuable insight from the SEC Office of the Chief Accountant, as well as a comprehensive guide produced by Baker Tilly on how to effectively scrutinize internal controls over financial reporting beyond what most organizations are currently doing.
- The organization plans to use Baker Tilly's recommendations to drive their IT planning and budget process.
- While no tax-exempt entity is immune from being targeted for audit, there are ways organizations can mitigate the possibility that they will fall afoul of the IRS's computer analysis.
- As risks and complexities continue to change and grow, not-for-profit organizations can embrace enterprise risk management (ERM) as a strategic advantage.
- After nearly five years of research and extensive outreach efforts, the FASB has issued the first of its anticipated amendments impacting accounting and reporting across the not-for-profit sector.