- The domestic automotive market rebounded well in the second half of 2016 after a middling performance to start the year.
- Learn about the New Markets Tax Credit program and how its record allocation of $7 billion in the fourth quarter of 2016 could benefit the capital structure of your project.
- Baker Tilly collaborated with WinnDevelopment to provide New Markets Tax Credit and Historic Tax Credit advisory services.
- Real estate developments can advance important public policy goals. But the most worthwhile real estate developments are often the most challenging.
- Growing grocery store chain identifies opportunities to leverage credits and incentives.
- Previous Next