- A beef processing facility secured $20 million in NMTC allocation to support their expansion project. Learn more about the job creation and community impact in Minnesota!
- With a desire to expand their market reach, a steel supplier and manufacturer needed financing to not only make their project possible but create and retain jobs as well as invest in a Cleveland area community.
- In need of an expansion to keep up with consumer and commercial customer demand, a cheese processing facility obtained $30.5 million in NMTC allocation to complete the project financing.
- Austin Business Journal shares how the Central Texas Food bank financed a new 135,000-square-foot facility with New Market Tax Credits program.
- The Central Texas Food Bank constructed a new 135,000 square-foot facility expanding their reach to 150,000 more Texans in need of hunger relief.